Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Color Challenge Tuesday #1

Today's challenge is to create a card based on this color scheme.

Today's color combo comes courtesy of the Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams program.


I used the same sketch, altering it slightly, for both cards. I used baker's twine on one and ribbon on the other.  I used a sticker sentiment on both. Since I didn't have cardstock the right color of pink I used a pink that was a little darker than the color scheme given and the photos make it looks almost red, but it is in fact a dark pink. For the frame around the sentiment on the first card, I used my distress inks to darken the card stock. 




Have fun with this color combo!
Don't forget to upload a pic of your card(s) to the Flickr Gallery for us to ohh and ahh over. 

Happy Crafting
Theresa







No comments:

Post a Comment