Friday, April 24, 2015

Anything Goes Friday #12

Drum roll please...

Introducing our newest contributor...




Hi!  I’m Gracie McDaniel from Coldwater, Mississippi. 

  I am first and foremost a servant of my Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.  
I am also a mother of one daughter, a teacher, with three children (one grandson and two granddaughters) and one son, a chef, with two children (two granddaughters). 
  I am Gray Gray to my grandchildren.  I am also a mother to two very spoiled rescued house cats.
I have been a scrapbooker since the mid 90’s working on books for my children and now for all five grandchildren.  I also have a second love – cardmaking!  I am a disabled registered nurse and now spend most of my time in my craft studio.  I love, love, love SVG files and use a Silhouette Cameo for my cards, scrapbooking, tee-shirts and all sorts of vinyl projects.  I also dabble in acrylics.  I really enjoy making projects and happies for friends and family members.

 I used Colorbok Bright Pink cards tick and stamped Stampin'Up Indescribable Gift flower stamp using Memento Lux black ink and clear embossing powder. I painted the image with Clorax bleach then colored with Spectrum Noir  CR1, TN3, TN4, TN6, LG3, LG4 and JG1.  I added just a touch of clear Wink of Stella.   The card base is the same bright pink.  I swiped white cards tick with the Memento Lux and added Stampin'Up  Pink Scallop Dots Ribbon and 3 clear heat set rhinestones.



What a great card Gracie!

Happy Crafting 
Theresa & Gracie



No comments:

Post a Comment