Thursday, April 9, 2015

Thursday Technique #10

Today's technique isn't so much a technique but a product challenge.  So for today, I want you to get out all the Washi Tape you've been hoarding.  Don't think I don't know about your stash of rolls and rolls of Washi Tape.  Trust me on this, I have a ton of it myself.  I try not to buy more, but it calls to me with every trip to the craft store and every time I go online.

So for today your challenge is to make clean and simple washi tape cards. Let's say a set of 5 or 6.  I whipped mine together in about 20 minutes. What a great way to add cards to your ready to send stash.







 I used the gingham tape set from Stampin' Up and added in a green dotted one from my stash for 3 of them.  I used the same sentiment for all of mine since I'm using these for a swap but you could easily change up the sentiments and make this into a gift set for someone. Mother's day is coming, how about making Mom a set of Washi Tape cards as a gift.

Get that tape out and get busy.

Happy Crafting
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment