Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Card Sketch Wednesday #14

Today's sketch comes to us from Mojo Monday

Let's see Gracie's take on the sketch.



Gracie turned the sketch and used flowers instead of circle and a block instead of the banner element.  It is so soft and sweet. Love it!


Here is my take on the card sketch:


I too turned the sketch.  I got rid of the banner element and added my sentiment directly to the center strip.

I used a beautiful alcohol inked background piece that our great friend Alicia sent me as part of a PIF (pay it forward) swap.  I used Stampendous Pearl and WOW Glossy Clear embossing powders over Versa Mark Dazzle and Versa Fine Black Onyx Inks.

Give this sketch a try. There is so much you can do with it.
Happy Crafting
Theresa & Gracie



1 comment:

  1. how beautiful this card turned out! I am so glad you could use my first batch of backgrounds...I was afraid they wouldn't be any good...I still have to play with the ones I kept!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete