Sunday, May 3, 2015

Clean & Simple Sunday #14

Today's challenge is to create a Mother's Day card.

Let's see what Kathy has for us.


I used the Stampin’Up set – Flower Patch.  I used peach card stock from Hobby Lobby and the Calypso Coral ink from STampin’Up. 
When the whole impression didn’t stamp, I used the matching Calypso Coral marker from Stampin’Up.

I used bridal tulle ribbon and tied it with a ribbon in the middle under the flower.


I love the use of the tulle. So pretty and feminine. 

Since I have a Mommy and a Step-momma, I've created two cards.



Both cards use Ranger Distress Inks.  The first card is using a stencil and RDIs and then sprayed with glimmer mist and is topped with a diecut that I received in a swap.  

The second card uses the RDIs as the background to the sweet butterflies.  The butterflies are embossed with Stampin' Up white and Stampendous Pearlescent embossing powders.

Happy Crafting
Theresa & Kathy


1 comment: