Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Color Challenge Tuesday #16

Today's color challenge:



Here is Kathy's take on the challenge.
I like she incorporated the angle trend in the card too.
I'm really liking the big graphic flowers that are out right now. 
They make such a bold statement.

Here is my take on the color challenge:

I used a napkin to create this card.  I loved the tie dye napkin and it had all the colors in the challenge + yellow. I adhered the single colored layer of the napkin to a white piece of cardstock which I had run through my Xyron 5" sticker maker.  I stamped my sentiment in VersaFine Black Onyx Ink.  I then used Glossy Mod Podge to coat the napkin.  

I was able to make 4 of these card fronts with one napkin.


Give this one a try.  Lots of ways to interpret this color challenge.

Happy Crafting
Theresa & Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment