Sunday, October 18, 2015

Clean and (Not So) Simple Sunday #34

Today's Clean and Simple Sunday Challenge is to create a Halloween card.

Anna's certainly isn't simple but it's definitely a big WOW!




I decided to try something new this time. 

It is called the "Bendy" Card. I just love it!  

I decided to make a fall /halloween version. 

All the cuts are from Cricut and since I made this 3 wks ago I can't 
remember which cut files I used.   

I do know the pumpkin border is from Creative Memories border punch system

Try it out and have fun! Here is a youtube video with all the cuts needed to make it. 

Tips: Don't use wet glue for this where you have to cut the slits in the paper. 
I did and it made the paper wet and difficult to cut with the craft knife.  
I switched to scrore tape and it worked much better. 


Happy Crafting
Theresa & Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment