Saturday, October 3, 2015

Mood Board Inspired Saturday #31

Today's Mood Board:


Here is Denise's card:


I had a harder time with this board because the colors were what kept staring out at me and I am not a big fan of gray.  The blossoms also stood out to me and I decided to try and make a 3-D flower.  I cut images from the Cricut cartridge Accent Essentials using a flower that had long individual petals.  I made 5 different sizes starting at 3 inches and going down ¼ inch at a time.  After they were done, I curled each petal around a wooden skewer and then glued the layers together starting with the largest on the bottom.  I sprayed the whole thing with Perfect Pearls – Heirloom Gold.  The shoe was cut from foil paper using the Circuit cartridge Young at Heart.  All the cutting was done on my Expression. ~Denise

Happy Crafting
Theresa & Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment