Thursday, December 3, 2015

C.A.S.E. A Card Thursday #40

Today's C.A.S.E. A Card Challenge:


I know you are thinking, it is December now, 
why are we C.A.S.E.-ing a card that has leaves on it?

My answer is because I want you to look at cards differently.
I want you to see the potential in a card not just what's there.

So where can we take this card and be inspired to create something different?

1. A dark background
2. Embossed stamping
3. Vellum Sentiment

So what if we took the leaves and made them snowflakes?
What if we added a holiday greeting to the vellum?
Embossed in gold or silver instead of white?

Here are my cards (once I started, I couldn't stop LOL):






Happy Crafting
Theresa



1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love how you presented this! When I first started card-making, when I CASE'd a card, I would go out and purchase the exact stamps, the same supplies down to the color of the paper and duplicate the card exactly. I think this, showing people how to interpret the card differently is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete