Friday, February 26, 2016

Anything Goes - C.A.S.E A Card Friday #7-2016

Today's C.A.S.E. A Card Friday Challenge:




I used a pre-embossed card front from the David Tutera collection. I think I picked them up at Mega Meet for $1.00 for a pack of 12!! I added ribbon and a leftover flower from a card kit.  ~Anna


I used homemade black embossing paste over a stencil to create the black and white pattern. 
I used a thin edge die to create the scallop at the bottom, added a couple of fabric flowers and some red string and a sentiment and card was complete. ~Theresa

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT


1 comment:

  1. Yet another great challenge inspiration piece! I love both of your CASEs. I had no idea there were pre-embossed panels! And I never knew you could make your own embossing paste. I'm learning so much here!

    ReplyDelete