Monday, February 8, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #5-2016

Today's Mistletoe Monday Challenge is to include angels on your card.

Gracie's card is just gorgeous with her wire angel.


This card was just too fun.  I was making a necklace and had some wire so I though I would make my Angel using the wire.  It is bronze.   The background is colored using distress inks  and I also used a stencil (TWC Burlap Bits) to add some texture.  The sentiment is from a Christmas set (sorry - can't remember the brand) and I mounted the cardstock on gold mulberry paper then put it on a navy blue cardstock card base.  I went back and added just a little ribbon. ~Gracie

Kathy's up next with the sweetest little angel card.


The Mistletoe Monday Angel card was made with a downloaded image on white cardstock.  
The sentiment is from an old SU! Christmas set with a manger scene. ~Kathy

Get creative with your angels today.

Happy Crafting
Theresa and the CADC Design Team




1 comment:

  1. Gracie, I love that angel. No need to buy embellishments when you can make them. Kathy your angel is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete