Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #12-2016

Seeing as how Easter was Sunday and there were lots of colored eggs, 
we thought this would be an appropriate challenge this week. 

Today's Color Challenge:


  
  

  


Ok, so I got a little carried away. I love rainbow colors. It wasn't hard to make a card (the first one) and then look through my recently made cards and find a few more. 
The first card uses Ranger Distress Inks and emboss resist.  The next four use Mama Elephant Pigment inks. This last one uses Gelatos.  ~Theresa


This picture screams Easter eggs!  You have to make an Easter egg basket!  I actually made these die cut shapes last year for a swap.  They are Silhouette files.  I added 3 little Jolee's peeps to the basket.  The Easter grass is gift filler from Hallmark.  Happy Easter and may you get a big chocolate bunny in your basket! ~Gracie

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT


2 comments:

  1. As usually both of you do a great job. Gracie, your card is so fun and I love all the different textures and colors. Theresa, I like the variations, but really like the use of all the different borders in the top card. I have purchased a lot of different stamps in past few months and love the idea of combining all those different ones in one card.

    ReplyDelete