Saturday, March 26, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #11-2016

Today's Inspiration Saturday Challenge is a Pick Two.

Pick one challenge from October and one from January 
and create a card combining the two.
Pick a color combo and a technique 
or a C.A.S.E and a color combo or a sketch and theme challenge, 
no matter which two you combine, we'd love to see it.

Hashtag us #CADCBlog on any social media. 



For this challenge, I combined a Mood Board and Inky Layers to make my card.  On a panel of Whisper White I sponged circles of three different sizes in Crisp Cantaloupe and Smoky Slate, slightly overlapping each slightly.  I decided on the sizes I wanted and the general layout and made a stencil from acetate, cutting it on my Silhouette.  I punched the small flowers in Crisp Cantaloupe using one of the Itty Bitty Punch Pack punches and the flower centers were cut in Calypso Coral using a Martha Stewart snowflake border punch.and placed them randomly with tiny pearls in each center.  I matted the panels on Smokey Slate and placed them on a base of Crisp Cantaloupe.  
The greeting is digital from Stampin' Up.  
I split it putting half on the front and the other half on the inside.  ~Kim




The October challenge I chose was this Mood Board.
The January challenge I used is this technique – Triple stamping. 
Here's a video tutorial.  ~Denise



Happy Crafting

Theresa & the CADC DT


No comments:

Post a Comment