Monday, March 14, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #10-2016

Today's Mistletoe Monday Challenge
is to create a card featuring a wreath.

Whether you use stamps, dies or a digi image, 
whether your wreath is circular, square or something else it doesn't matter. 
Just create something wreath like for today's card.



The Mistletoe Monday wreath was made with cutouts from the SU! Ornament
punch in alternating print and white cutouts.  I outlined the cutouts using
a silver sharpie to set it off the background which matches half of the cut
outs.  The sentiment is from a SU! set using SU! Razzleberry ink.  ~Kathy



I miss Christmas already.  My daughter came over and took my Christmas village down while I was down for the count with the flu.  She said it had to go until November like the Elf on the shelf :(  I made this card using Michael's cs (white, light green, red, and olive green).  The wreath and bow are a die cut set (can't remember the maker).  The sentiment is stamped with versa mark ink and gold SU embossing powder.  The stamp is from Main Street circa 1995.  The green accents are Imaginisce heat set dots.  I used a snowflake embossing folder on the olive green paper.  
Only 10 months to go ~ Gracie


Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT



No comments:

Post a Comment