Thursday, March 24, 2016

Technique Thursday #11-2016

Today's Technique Challenge is a Box Stand Card.

Video Tutorial by Dawn Olcheske

  

I used Stampin' Up's Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Summer Sun and Whisper White card stock to make this card using a written tutorial I found at Splitcoast Stampers.  The image, "Girl and Dog" by Mo's Digital Pencil was printed on Strathmore water color paper and colored with Copics.  I used a large eyelet at the top to insert the ribbon pull and ran a ribbon decoratively across the front.  I created the triple layered label in my Silhouette.  I added two hearts on either side of the pull out panel to help keep the card fully open as it tended to want to fold up a bit. ~Kim


  

The base is some cardstock I have that is the color of cardboard.  
The papers are from a paper pack called Party Day by Crate Paper. ~Denise 

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT





1 comment:

  1. Kim, The card is so bright and cheerful. You do a wonderful job coloring those stamps.

    ReplyDelete