Friday, April 15, 2016

Anything Goes - C.A.S.E A Card Friday #14-2016

Today's C.A.S.E A Card Challenge



I used casual Friday stamps and dies to make this card. I used my cuttlebug to die cut them. 
More information on my blog www.craftconfectionery.com ~Denise


Focusing on the Sunburst in the inspiration piece, I created this card using a cut file purchased in the Silhouette Store (with changes to make it my own style).  I used numerous digital papers from the Hello Sunshine Kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs to create the sunburst and affixed on a base of Baja Breeze.  I then placed a scalloped oval in the center with a So Saffron oval on top and a "hello" cut out greeting on top.  ~Kim

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT




2 comments:

  1. Great cards. I am always amazed at how different the cards can be with the same inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Denise. That sentiment is so nice, too!

    ReplyDelete