Monday, April 11, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #14-2016

Mistletoe Monday Challenge
Create a card with a winter scene...bonus if your scene includes a stocking.


I used my silhouette to cut out this out and put some Tim Holtz rock candy glitter on it. ~Denise



I created the front of this card using a cut file from the Silhouette Store; however, I changed it to a print file after coloring it to match the other elements in the card.  I then matted it on gold and red mats with decorative "Art Deco" corners.  The little stocking in the lower corner is a Recollections button.  The business end of this card is actually inside.  It's a pop-up with a fireplace and roaring fire with the Christmas stockings hung...awaiting Santa's visit.  The l-o-n-g stocking belongs to my dog, Katy.  This was created using a cut file; again from the Silhouette Store.  The digital papers are from the All That's Magical kit by Traci Reed.  ~Kim

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT





1 comment:

  1. Denise, I love that layered tree. I might have to scraplift this idea. Kim, the pop-up on the inside is so fun.

    ReplyDelete