Friday, May 27, 2016

Anything Goes - C.A.S.E A Card Friday #20-2016

Today's C.A.S.E A Card Challenge:



My first attempt at Bird Crazy by Tim Holtz. 
 I used his distress crayons - they’re so fun to use!  
I used arccraft wood paper and stamped on it and colored it in with the zig kuratake pens.  
These colors also work great for Tuesday’s challenge! ~Jennifer




I started with the checkerboard card, thinking I'd just do a a few rows of the squares using
the MFT Small Checkerboard stencil and Ranger Distress Inks, then I smeared it at the bottom and so
a few more rows got added. The globe is actually the sticker that goes on the stamp from my Going Global stamp set from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from the same set. 

Then I got out a Stampin' Up stencil (from the Happy Patterns set, retired) that included the happy and dots, the Just Be is from another Stampin' Up set called Crazy About You (#137137).
If you don't have this set, you need it! The sentiments in it cover just about every occasion and it's simple block font makes it perfect for masculine cards.  It also includes a couple of cute flowers and leaves. ~Theresa

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT


1 comment:

  1. I like the card that was CASEd as well as the new ones. The Crazy Birds are one stamp set I have resisted, but I love seeing all the creative ways you guys use them.

    ReplyDelete