Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #18-2016

Today's Card Sketch Challenge:




  

I took a few liberties with this sketch and I really love the end result.  The thing that caught my eye was the torn note paper, so that was my starting point.  Then I thought of a bulletin board and it same together from there.  The ads take the place of pennants and the buttons are represented by the brads which are placed to look like push pins holding them on the bulletin board.  I saw a card something like this many years ago and am happy I finally got to make one like it.  I used card stock from Stampin' Up.  The ads are a combination of clip art and those I made in my Silhouette.  I got a 12 x 12 sheet of cork at Michael's. ~Kim from Katydid Cards

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT



3 comments:

  1. Kim, I LOVE this. I have a whole pack of cork paper from Ollie's for $2.99, so I will definitely scraplift this. And the "Take what you need" is so inspired and could be adapted to other things too. Did I say how much I LOVE it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this card, too. If you want them, I can send you the components for the front. You're right, this could be adapted to any occasion. Thanks, Denise!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete