Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #20-2016

Today's Card Sketch Challenge:



I used Tip Top Taupe by Stampin' Up to make the card base and the same color ink
for the sentiments, which came from the CAS-ual Friday's All About You 
stamp set in the latest SOA collection.  The floral is from an old SU set.
It was stamped in Versa Mark ink and then embossed with Ranger Liquid Platinum 
embossing powder.  I used the same ink and ep on the layer behind the focal panel.
I love how this turned out! I think this one will be a repeater for sure. ~Theresa


I finally got the rose stamp from Stampin Up & the matching die - and I wanted to try out the gelatos with it.  I switched the side of the flower but it works better that way. ~Jennifer


Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT


1 comment:

  1. Nice sketch to work with. I love the platinum embossing powder and how elegant your card came out Theresa. Jennifer, it is always fun to play with the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete