Saturday, May 21, 2016

Inspiration Saturday #19-2016

Today's Inspiration Saturday Tic Tac Toe Challenge:


Did this week's DT members follow the rest of the designers and
choose the last column as their inspiration?

Let's find out.


I used my SSS (Simon Says Stamp) monthly card kit for this card. I colored it with my distress inks 
and finished it off with some sequins from the kit.
More information on my blog www.craftconfectionery.com ~Denise Soffa


I used a gray striped card stock over yellow and added paper flowers from
Eyelet Outlet at Mega Meet. The suns were purchased at Michaels in a package of about 24 to a pack.  My ribbon came from a grab bag of ribbon I bought on ebay a very long time ago. ~Anna

Well so far, they've all picked the same 3 things, tune in next Saturday to see if the trend holds.

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT




1 comment:

  1. So funny that we all gravitated to that one. I love that all are so different.

    ReplyDelete