Tuesday, July 5, 2016

July Stencil Extravaganza Week 1 Challenge 1 ... Day 3

It's day 3 of our July Stencil Extravaganza and we hope
you've been inspired to grab a stencil and start creating.

We've got a couple more friends who've created cards using
the basic stencil technique today. 


I used a Tattered Angels stencil with Distress ink in Antique linen on moss green card stock to create the background. You can visit my blog http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/ for more details. ~Alicia


Oh, me... I wish I would learn to save packages!  I bought this stencil earlier this year when I bought my secret sister one - I think I bought myself just about every one she asked for lol!  I used Tim Holtz Distress inks on whisper white cs  blending Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry,  and Peeled Paint.  The sentiment is stamped with Memento Luxe Ink and clear embossing powder and is from the Sizzix Birds and Phrases set.The enamel dots are from My Mind's Eye.  I mounted the front on cranberry cs then on a whisper white cs base.  Go play with your stencils! ~ Gracie


I masked off the bottom portion of this card with some painters tape and used the stencil
only at the top to help create a scene.  Ranger Distress inks and a mini round blending tool along with my stencil was all it took. ~Theresa


Join us tomorrow when we bring you a brand new challenge using stencils.

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT & Guests

1 comment:

  1. Alicia, I love how the lighter spray works on a darker card stock and will have to try that. Gracie, your cards are always bright and cheerful. Theresa, nice stamp and I just came across my bookmark with that image on it. Great when you can use it multiple ways.

    ReplyDelete