Sunday, July 17, 2016

July Stencil Extravaganza Week 3 Challenge 1

Today's Stencil Challenge is Double Stenciling/Two-step Stenciling.




For this card, I used a stencil from the Stamp of Approval kit.  On Whisper White card stock, I placed the stencil and applied Tumbled Glass distress ink then I shifted the stencil and applied Dried Marigold distress ink.  Using the diamond shape from the stencil as inspiration, I created a panel on which I placed the greeting from Stampin' Up's My Digital Studio, color matched to the ink, double-matted it and placed it on coordinating card stock I had in my stash.  I added the greeting with Dimensionals and inserted a few flourishes I cut on my Silhouette just to add a little something.   I cut the Whisper White panel a little short so I could add a thin strip of card stock across the bottom.  I printed the whimsical sentiment on the inside, again color matched and placed on a mat. 
~Kim from Katydid Cards

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT & Guests



No comments:

Post a Comment