Wednesday, July 20, 2016

July Stencil Extravaganza Week 3 Challenge 2

It's time to add some Heat Embossing and Glitter to the stencil party.


I thought that I’d try something different for me. I used ARTplorations Merry Go Round stencil, versamark ink and clear embossing powder to create the background. It resulted in a cool tone on tone type of effect. I used some printed paper scraps to finish off the card. The sentiment is from STAMPlorations Vignette Art Deco Border Builders. ~Sue



I thought I would try a little emboss resist. I took a stamp set that had several smaller stamps and put them on a block.  Covered the stamped area with embossing ink and stamped a piece watercolor card stock. Put embossing powder on the stamped area and heated it with my heat tool.  Took a pink Gelato and spread it lightly all over the background. I used a baby wipe to blend the color and remove any color from the embossed area.  I cut a vase and some flowers from a stamp from My Favorite Things. I glued down the vase and flowers. I stamped and embossed a sentiment onto some vellum, attached to the back of the card front to hide the tape.  I added some little beads from my stash to give it some bling and attached it to a pink card base. ~Paulyne

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT & Guests





No comments:

Post a Comment