Thursday, July 21, 2016

July Stencil Extravaganza Week 3 Challenge 2...Day 2

More glitter? More embossing? More stencils?

Yes, please!



Stencil – Tim Holtz scribbles
Sentiment – CAS-ual Fridays ‘frankly’
Glitter – Misc. pink & gold
Process – I covered my card stock with double sided sticky film, laid the stencil over the top, added the pink glitter, then removed the stencil and added the gold glitter. I’ll tell you this is a messy technique but so pretty when finished. I used my bone folder to burnish the glitter on the tape then embossed the sentiment onto a strip of black and added it all onto a black card base. ~Tristan



I used different stencils (sorry I forgot to write down which ones) and some
microfine glitter for this two cards. I like the first one best because I used a white based glitter
for the part where I pulled off the stencil. For the second one I used a gold glitter and I don't think the design shows up as well. ~Theresa

Note of warning...be prepared to have glitter everywhere and in your hair for weeks!

Happy Crafting
Theresa & the CADC DT & Guests



No comments:

Post a Comment