Monday, August 22, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #28-2016

It's Mistletoe Monday and the challenge is Anything Goes.

Sue created this elegant card - 
I created this card with three of Catherine Pooler’s Stamp of Approval Holiday Magic box’s stamp sets. To make the background, I used The Ton’s Holiday Flourish with Hero Arts Shadow Ink Field Greens and Pale Tomato.  For the center panel, I used Winnie and Walter’s Holiday Trimmings stamp set with Hero Arts Shadow Ink Pale Tomato for the red strips. The sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays’ Snowy Sayings stamp set. I added three pearls to balance the off-set sentiment.

And the card by Angie -
I really love Christmas. It is by far my favorite time of the year. I tried to keep this card simple. The image is from the Merry and Bright ATS from Fun Stampers Journey, I stamped it onto a piece of white cardstock using River Rock ink. I then embellished the image using the Journey Sequins-Blue Skies, which were glued on with glue dots. The patterned paper is from the Winter Fresh Prints mini pad. Also, I embossed the front of the card with the Beach Towel Embossing Folder by Fun Stampers Journey. 

Sometimes when you are wide open to create anything, it is actually harder, but both designers came up with great cards.  I can't wait to see what they did tomorrow. - Denise

1 comment: