Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #33-2016

How would you use this card sketch?


Sue chose to make an inspiration card using a theme that has probably touched the life of you or someone you know.

I used CAS-ual Friday’s Hope Ribbon stamp set from the Calling All Sistahs collection for my card. I used two shades of pink on the ribbon to add some interest. The sentiment is also from that stamp set and I used Stampin’ Up’s oval and scalloped oval punches for the sentiment. I used a background panel of blue cardstock and found a scrap of striped paper that complemented both the pinks on the ribbon and the blue background. I added three enamel dots to complete the card.- Sue

This card would brighten the day of anyone who received it, so take the challenge to make a card to cheer someone up.-
Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment