Monday, September 12, 2016

Mistletoe Monday #31-2016

We continue with our month-long theme of including animals in the Christmas cards on Mistletoe Monday.

Tantalaya choose a bird for her card -
I used Stampin' Up! Among the Branches stamp set. I then stamped the sentiment to look like it was attached to the tree branch by drawing a line up with a micron archival ink pen and then did the same thing with the ornaments completing the circle around the branches. To finish the card off I added pink taffeta stickles to the center of each snowflake and then added sparkling clear mix sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Now Gracie has this card with some great folds and a cute cat stamp.
.

Hampton Arts stamp - fun!  I cut the card base on my Silhouette. I stamped my images on whisper white cs with Memento  Luxe  Tuxedo  Black ink and embossed  with  clear embossing  powder .  I water colored my images then fussy cut them.  I put some brick red cs on the panels if the card then attached my cat and mice.  Ready for the tree to be up so I can pull  the  cats out all through December!  The heat index is just 100 degrees today. ~ Gracie

Amazing how many animals can be used in the Christmas theme, so let your imagination go - Denise



1 comment:

  1. Love those non-traditional colors Tantalya and, Gracie, great fancy fold there!

    ReplyDelete