Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #34-2016

Today's sketch

What a great job Kimberly did with the sketch-

This card was fun to create.  Who doesn't like splatters?  The splatter stamp set is by Prima, stamped with brown dye ink.  The sentiment is Hero Arts stamped with Versamark Ink and gold embossed.  The trim is gold glitter paper.  Layer as shown and adhere to an A2 card base. - Kimberly


Robbie swapped the splatters for a moon and trees with this card to get us ready for Halloween.

When I saw this sketch I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  All supplies are Stampin’ Up.  I began by stamping the trees from Thoughtful Branches onto a piece of Daffodil Delight that measured 4” x 5 ¼” using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I then used a sponge to sponge some of the same ink onto the top part of the trees.  I stamped the bottom of the trees with Elegant Eggplant ink to give it a darker appearance.  I used the  Spooky Fun Bundle to stamp the moon onto a piece of Dazzling Diamonds glitter paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I punched it out using a 1 3/8” circle punch.  I attached it to my panel  using Tear – n – Tape.  The witch is cut out of Basic Black card stock using the framelit from the bundle.  She is attached to panel using a glue dot.  I used the sentiment from the stamp set and stamped it with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.  The panel was then attached to a Whisper White card base.  This sketch made a cute Halloween card. - Robbie

Use your imagination when using a sketch and see where it takes you- Denise




1 comment: