Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #36-2016

Fun rays are featured in today's card sketch



The rays used in my card are not your typical ones



I arranged some instruments I had from the set by CTMH called Delightful Ditty around a center circle and the stamped them with Versamark a couple of times to make sure they were really wet.  Using my homemade Misti made this much easier.  I then used fine black embossing powder on the images and heated them up.  After I was done, I used Distress ink in random circular motions all over the front.  I then printed the sentiment and cut out a circle around it with my Explore since I didn't have a circle punch in the size I wanted. I went over it with the same distress ink and backed it with a slightly larger black circle to make it stand out a little more.  This was a birthday card for a man who used to play a couple of different instruments.  - Denise

The sketches are a great starting point and then you can let your imagination take over.

2 comments: