Friday, October 21, 2016

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #36-2016

The challenge - C.A.S.E. this card -


Here is my interpretation of this card- 



I don't usually put a lot of patterns together, but liked that part of the original card, so I embraced it using different Halloween papers from Authentique.   I used a 6 x 6 pad called Moonlit and a 12 x 12 pad called Halloween Essentials. Instead of leaves, I did pumpkins and switched the side of the design.  I cut the pumpkins on my Explore using the images from the cartridges Autumn Celebrations and Pooh & Friends.  On the single pumpkins on the left and top, I changed them up a bit so that one was taller and thinner and the other was shorter and wider.  I popped the middle pumpkins on foam dots and put the left pumpkin on a double thickness of foam so that it was even higher.  The stamp is from Unity Stamp Company and while I didn't get it as straight as I would like, I think it works.  I put it all on a mottled gray cardstock and put that on a black card base that opens from the bottom. - Denise

Try playing around with cutting some of your shapes out of various patterns to mix things up.


1 comment:

  1. Inspired; I also hesitate to put a lot of patterned paper on my cards; This is great!

    ReplyDelete