Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Card Sketch Wednesday #40-2016


Today's sketch has a lot of possibilities- 


Gracie has this colorful and fun card-



Art Impressions stamps just make me smile.  I stamped the image & sentiment with Versa Mark ink and black embossing powder.   The image is colored using Spectrum Noir markers. I mixed papers from different 8x8 paper pads.  It's a little busy!~Gracie 


This soft and sweet card is from Tantalaya-


The sketch challenge , this one was a little harder for me only because at first I couldn't see it. In the end it turned out better then I thought. I used paper from vintage rose paper collection from couture creations and really pretty lace from Cindy Rozeck. and I used the 3 circles in a slightly different pattern and added the Hearts. Creating a great friend card for anyone's stash.- Tantalaya

I love the ways the sketch can turn out by using different papers and embellishments. - Denise

1 comment:

  1. The feel of these cards is so different...it always amazes me how sketch challenges can produce such a diverse result...and your results are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete