Friday, December 9, 2016

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #43-2016

This elegant card is our C.A.S.E. today.

The elegance continues in Robbie's card-


This is a clean and simple card so I needed to make sure my card was clean and simple.  All supplies are Stampin’ Up.  I do not have a large bird in my stamps so I thought I would use a butterfly.  Well my butterfly was not big enough so I went looking for another idea.  I ran across my Rose Wonder stamp set and knew I could use it.  I wanted to give this card to someone who loves red so I decided to use Real Red for my card.  I cut my card base at 5 ½” x 8 ½” and scored it on the long side at 4 ¼”.  I then cut another panel from the Real Red that measures 4’ x 5 ¼”.  Since I was going to be embossing this panel, I used my Embossing Buddy to avoid stray flecks. Using this panel I stamped my rose using Versamark ink.  I then sprinkled on some Gold embossing powder and heat it with my heat gun.  Next I used the same procedure for my sentiment.  Now that my sentiment and image were embossed, I was ready to add my ribbon.  I chose some of the 1/8” gold ribbon.  I wrapped a piece around the front and attached it to the back using Tear & Tape.  My panel was complete so I added it to the card base using dimensionals.  To finish off the card I added a gold bow using the same 1/8” gold ribbon.  My card is now ready to mail!

This great card is simple but really packs an impact. - Denise

1 comment:

  1. You can't go wrong with that Rose Wonder stamp. Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete