Friday, December 16, 2016

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #44-2016

Today's C.A.S.E.

Tantalaya provides some shimmer for wonderful Christmas card.


In this one I wanted to turn it into a Christmas card. So I took Tumbled Glass, Broken China, and Mermaid Lagoon distress inks and colored a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 white card stock. I then took a falling snow stencil and using Simon Says Stamp white ink and using a sponge I applied it to the card stock and then let it dry. I then took the stencil and shifted so I could create more snowfall but after sponge the white craft ink I took white embossing powder to it . Creating my version of the technique the cased card had. I then used a piece of lace instead of what looked like washi to me, but still added the sentiment in the same area. Instead of using sequins I took the Nuvo drops out again this time in Ivory Seashell for the added bling to the card. - Tantalaya

Now Gracie takes a turn and flips the card-


I decided to turn my card landscape.  I dug out the water colors for this card using 2 blues and 2 purples. After letting the panel dry for awhile I embossed it with a Tim Holtz folder with twigs.  I die cut some snowflakes for a border.  The sentiment is from WPLUS9  "Christmas  Greetings ".  I stamped it with Versa Mark ink and embossed with Stampin' Up Gold embossing powder.  I added some rhinestones.   ~Gracie  

C.A.S.E.'ing a card is a great way to jump start you when the ideas slow down, so try this one today. - Denise


1 comment: