Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Color Challenge Tuesday #44-2016

The color inspiration for today gave both of our designers some challenging moments, but they both rose to meet it- 


Gracie makes us all feel better with this cutie.


I struggled with this challenge  and I don't  know  why!  I tried my distress  inks and I wasn't  happy.  Tried water colors. Nope.  Finally gave up and got out my Spectrum  Noir  markers.  I love the little fat bear.  He came in an image Swap so I don't  know  the source .   Yep, mounted him on my coral card stock  and used a white card base.  Next year I will make myself pick a new favorite  color! ~ Gracie  

Now let's see what Tantalaya did -


Color challenge was a big challenge for me this go round. However I finally decided  to use the reds and pinks in the layers, matting them on black card stock. I then stamped the focal piece in Simon Says Stamp blue violet dye ink. I then colored in the berries and the center of some of the flowers with the Spectrum Noir glitter marker Red Berry for added shine. To finish this card off I added sequins for an added pop. - Tantalaya

Great job Gracie & Tantalaya.  Try the challenges even if it is a little out of your normal comfort zone. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment