Thursday, December 15, 2016

Technique Thursday #44-2016

The designer's pick their favorite technique from the last year of challenges. Let's see what Gracie chose.


- I got to choose my favorite technique  from this year.  I haven't used stencils until this year and I haven't used Perfect  Pearls but I love the creativity they allow.  Love, love, love distress inks and they are perfect with Perfect  Pearls  and  stencils ! .  I used Black Soot, Tea Dye, Salty Ocean, and Seedless Preserves.  The stencil is from Clear Scraps.  I also used silver Perfect Pearls .   I mounted the panel on yellow  card  stock  and added a gold ribbon and a sentiment  I printed  on  my  computer .  I love the shimmer and the subtle colors! ~Gracie  

Tantalaya also used Perfect Pearls with her technique.


I love the technique from Jennifer McGuire that created the faux metal tech. So I colored and square section of my gray paper in three blues from Ranger distress inks. once the coloring was done I took my snowflake embossing folder and ran it through my Cuddle bug. Once that step is complete I took my perfect pearls powder and ran it over the colored area to create this look. Thanks Jennifer for always inspiring us - Robbie

Feel free to search for the various techniques we used over this year and choose your favorite to make your own special card. - Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment