Sunday, January 8, 2017

Clean and Simple Sunday #2-2017

Welcome to week 2 of our stamp set challenge.  For the month of January the designers will use one of their stamp sets while doing the normal challenges all week.  Let's see what Tantalaya is using today for her clean and simple card -


I went and embossed the 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" white paper using the Swiss dots embossing folder. I then measured and drew 2 lines creating the area where I want to stamp and have like an open window for the text. I heat embossed the sentiment with nuvo glacier white embossing powder. I then measured each section to figure out what the size of the embossed sheet needed to be. I then used foam tape to add dimension to the front of the card and to finish it off I added clear drops from Pretty Pink  Posh. - Tantalaya

Tantalaya is using Enchanted Garden stamp set by SugarPea Designs.


This is a pretty set and I look forward to seeing what else Tantalaya does with it this week.  Now for my clean & simple card -


My daughter and I really like books, so I have chosen some stamps sets with those in it.  The books and sentiment come from a set by Unity called Everyday Fairy Tale (which I will show tomorrow).  I stamped the books with Ranger Archival ink in Plum on paper from a stack by DCWV called Timeless Type.  I put Gathered Twig Distress Ink around the edges with blending tool.  The sentiment was stamped on cream cardstock using the same Ranger ink and after die cutting the oval, I ran the edges on the the ink pad to give them a little color.  I popped it on some foam tape to give it a little dimension.  I will decide the inside sentiment later depending on what I do with the card. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment