Sunday, January 15, 2017

Clean and Simple Sunday #3-2017

We start week 3 of the designers using the same stamp set (of their choosing) for all the cards of the week.

Gracie starts the week with this beautifully simple card.


Today's challenge includes two - anything goes and to use the same stamp set all week!  Time for my thinking  cap and it actually  made a set of cards that would make a lovely gift!  I started with white card stock and stamped Inkadinkadoo  Delicate Branches stamps along with a Sizzle Jen Long Sentiment stamp using Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and heat embossed.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks Victorian Velvet, Broken China, and Scattered Straw and blended over the stamps.  I tied a bit of lavender ribbon.  I mounted the panel on pale yellow card stick and made a card past of pale pink. You don't always have to use water with distress inks. ~ Gracie  

Gracie choose the Inkadinkado stamp set called Delicate Branches shown here for her stamp set to use all week -

Denise is still keeping up with the challenge all month and starts this week with a quick card -


I choose a Stampin' Up set called By the Tide for my choice this week.  I stamped a fish from the set three times on the background paper using a red pigment ink by a la mode.  A stamp positioning tool (either a Misti or Stamp-a-ma-jig) make it a lot easier to line the images up and space them correctly.  I printed the sentiment out on my computer and trimmed it to the size I wanted.  The paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pack called Anchored by Authentique.  This paper goes so well with the stamp set, that you will be seeing it a lot this week.  It was mounted on a red card base and it was done.- Denise

If you like our cards or ideas, please leave a comment, we love them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment