Sunday, January 29, 2017

Clean and Simple Sunday #5-2017

This is the 5th Sunday in January, so it is a bonus week.  This week Theresa has a whole week of great cards starting with this striking card.



These were the materials used in making this card - Stamps: Impression Obsession Roses, Ink/Embossing: Versa Mark & Brutus Monroe Gilded, Markers: Zig Clean Color Real Brush

I keep the extra January challenge of using one stamp set for the week going.


I am using the Fiskars set called Aged to Perfection.  I stamped the sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed using gold embossing powder on a dark wine cardstock.  I cut the image on my Explore using gold vinyl.  It is from the cartridge called Summer in Paris. It took a few minutes to weed it, but I think it adds an elegant touch.  I distressed the card base using Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy. It was a pretty quick card to make. - Denise

Here is the stamp set I will be using all week :



1 comment: