Monday, January 2, 2017

Masculine Monday #1-2017

This year our Monday's will have a Masculine theme-

Kimberly continues with her stamp set and gives us this birthday card.

I decided to go for a birthday card as it is nice to have one on hand.  Both the Scallop and Stitched die cuts are Sugar Pea Designs from CP’s SOA Box – Young at Heart.  The sentiment is Casual Friday from the same collection.  I used the leaves from the stamp set to create the background on the stitched panel. I used Green Mirror card stock for the scalloped border and sentiment.  Adhere the pieces as shown and attach to an A2 card base. - Kimberly

Here is a thank you card with a masculine feel-


I decided that the circular woodgrain background stamp would be a good start for a card.  I stamped several of the circles on a kraft card base rotating the grain as I went using a brown ink.  I then stamped the Thank You from the set on one of the circles.  I decided that it was a little plain, so I went hunting and found some old stickers that looked like nails so I placed them in the spaces between the stamps.  This would made a cute thank you for any guy in your life. - Denise


The stamp set I am using for this week is a Kit of the Month by Unity called Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful shown below.  I like how many stamps are in the kit and that they include images and plenty of sentiments which make them perfect for card making. - Denise




1 comment:

  1. Ladies, you nailed it with your cards! Love the addition of sharing the stamp set!

    ReplyDelete