Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Birthday Tuesday #6-2017

Happy Birthday to you!

How happy does this card from Kimberly make you feel?


I absolutely love this birthday stamp by Stampendous!  It is designed as a one layer image ready to go. How cool is that?  I stamped the image with copic friendly ink onto Xpress Blending Paper.  I colored the image with copic markers.  I finished off the card with Spectrum Noir clear sparkle and Ranger Liquid Pearls. Both the background paper and image are cut with Stampendous dies. - Kimberly

A personalized birthday card from me.


I cut a panel from a flowered page in my stack and then fussy cut two of the flowers from some of the page that was left.  I shaped them from the back to add some dimension and the glued them by their  centers over the matching flowers on the panel.  It is a little hard to see that dimension here.  I cut the sentiment and name from a navy vinyl that matched the mat paper that I used using the cartridge Market Street Fonts on my Explore.  I learned my lesson from the previous card and cut the panel just a little less than the card base instead of trying to match it exactly so that there is a small border around it.  It never works out when I try to cover the front exactly. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment