Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #5-2017

Our sketch for today is 
Theresa has a lovely interpretation of the sketch.


This design uses paper from a DCWV pack called Coastal and Teal glitter paper from the Dollar Store.  The stamp is Catherine Pooler Designes called Butterfly Notes.


I did a quick card by following the design exactly.


I started with a 6 x 6 paper pad called Autumn Flowers by Hampton Art for Ki Studios. I chose three different papers that coordinated and applied Distress Ink around the edges of the pieces that I cut.  I used a 2 inch punch to make the circle and stamped the images on that.  I had to make a mask for the cheese to be able to stamp the wine glass and make it appear to behind the cheese. The sentiments were stamped using Archival Ink in Sepia.  I have been trying to change things up and not always stamp in black (especially the sentiments). Denise


No comments:

Post a Comment