Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #7-2017

Card sketch for today -

Starting with a sketch and mixing it up is a great way to do a quick card.  Tantalaya has wonderful card showing how she did this -


On the sketch challenge instead of using the 1" square I went with six sided sampler punch from Stampin' Up! and punched it out of 4 different pattern papers. I then created a pattern along the top as in the sketch and to finish it off I tied twine around the focal piece and attached with foam tape the sentiment. - Tantalaya

My card from the sketch -

I cut squares from five different papers of the pack and arranged them across the top.  I then cut the Hello from the red patterned paper on my Explore using the cartridge Country Life.  By putting StickIt on the back of the paper before cutting it, I get instant stickers when they are cut and it is a lot less messy than trying to use glue. - Denise 


No comments:

Post a Comment