Friday, February 3, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #5-2017

We have a simple but effective card to C.A.S.E. today


Here is how Theresa designed her card -



Stamps: Impression Obsession Scripty Background, Catherine Pooler Designs Butterfly Notes 
Inks/Embossing powder: Versa Mark and Brutus Monroe Sterling, Catherine Pooler Designs Aquatini and CPD Midnight

I couldn't decide between two ways, so I did both.



I used the same green card stock to make two backgrounds with a leaf design from the stamp set.  One used just Versamark ink and one used a white pigment ink from Close To My Heart called White Daisy.  I cut a piece from the center of each using a die and my Cuttlebug.  I then held the piece in place with some washi tape while I cut it down the center.  It was only a matter of placing the big half with the small on a plain card base.  Both butterflies were cut with a Martha Stewart punch from a 6 x 6 paper pack by Athentique called Adventure.  I decided against a sentiment on the front because I liked the cleaner look. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment