Monday, February 27, 2017

Masculine Monday #9-2017

Sue starts out with a fun card for a guy.


Detail

I found this great plaid paper in the paper pad and decided to make a dress shirt, with pocket for a gift card. I “eye-balled” the dimensions for the pocket making certain that a gift card would fit once adhered and remembering to cut it at 45 degrees to the vertical plaid. Also, I added a collar, cut also on an angle. I added some white dash marks, to mimic stitching. The buttons are 3/8” circles cut with a punch and thread lines added.- Sue

This card works for anyone including guys


Inside

I love this stamp set from CTMH called Typed Notes.  There are a lot of different sentiments that fit into the page, so I choose one that fit my saying on the inside, that was printed on my printer.  The hand was fussy cut after being stamped and then put on foam tape.  The paper pack I am using this week is more feminine, but has some neutral stripes and solids that I used for this card. I used distress ink around the solids to give them a more antique look.  I also added 3 brown buttons from my stash to the side to give it a little more interest.- Denise

Here are two pads I am using this week from the Graphic 45 collection called Botanical Tea.




1 comment:

  1. I love that first card as a unique way to give a gift card. I will definitely be trying that in the future. And Denise, not only do I love your card I also love the sentiment! Clever!

    ReplyDelete