Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Birthday Tuesday #15-2017

Birthday Tuesday's are always fun and Tantalaya has this adorable card perfect for a special girl.


On this card the die cut I used was from spellbinders and it cuts a 4 1/8 "x 5 3/8". I used this die on the pattern background paper. I then stamped the little garden girl from Stamping Bella and colored her with my real zig markers. added sentiment using the window punch ad label punch from Stampin' up. - Tantalaya

I have another twist and pop card.


Inside

This is for my nephew's birthday and represents what is happening in his life right now including moving to New York.  The whole card is technically made up of die cuts which are cut and scored in my Explore.  The Twitter logo is an svg file and the other images are from various cartridges.  I cut them in vinyl.  The front image and sentiment are from a Unity set called Not Always, But. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment