Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #14-2017

It's Card Sketch Wednesday again.


Kimberly's card showcases a beautiful butterfly.


I started with a pink card base.  The banner die is Lawn Fawn (white card stock).  I stamped the sentiment (Catherine Pooler Designs) with pink dye ink.  The butterfly is an Anna Griffin pre-cut die. I replaced the stars with a butterfly.  I kept the design simple so that the butterfly would take center stage.- Kimberly

I have another masculine card -


I just purchased a collection from a daily deal site that included a 6 x 6 pad along with two packages of ephemera. The collection was from Fancy Pants and called Good Fellows. I used stitched nesting dies for both the center panel and the banner. I then used three pre-made die cuts instead of the stars and a pre-cut banner for the sentiment.  It looked a little plain so, I added three red enamel dots at the bottom for a pop of color. Using so many die cuts made the card go together very quickly. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment