Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #20-2017

Today's sketch combines a few different elements.


Tantalaya uses more of her lovely paper for this card -


For this sketch challenge I used 3 different patterns to create the layers on the front. I also attached the circle stitched die cut with the birdcage and sentiment stamp from hot off the press Bird in a Cage stamp set. Underneath the sentiment, I used dark chocolate twine for the main feature. and then to finish it off I used again the Nuvo jewel drops grey mist. - Tantalaya

My card is another take on the sketch -


I used three different patterns from my pad (Couture by s.e.i.).  I cut one of the flowers for my circle from the middle of the back paper since it was going to be covered by the solid card stock anyway.  Instead of string, I cut 3 tapered slivers of green shimmer paper from DCWV to use instead of the string.  I thought it looked like leaves behind the flower.  I stamped the sentiment from Gina K's Beyond Baskets with Versamark and heat embossed it with WOW metallic platinum super fine embossing powder. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment