Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Card Sketch Wednesday #22-2017

Today we have this card sketch. 


Sue has this pretty card that uses a wonderful embossed pattern as the background.


I die cut the large circle from patterned paper from the paper pack using MFT Die-Namics Stitched Circle Stax. For the middle circle, using the same die Stax, I used a scrap piece of cardstock, in a complementary colour. The chevron banner was cut using paper from the paper pack. The solid grey banner was cut using a scrap piece of cardstock. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP Big Scripty Greetings. For the “small” circle of the sketch, I added a flower with a brad in the centre. The card seemed to be missing something, so I embossed the background with Cuttlebug’s Oxford embossing folder.- Sue

My card uses different shapes.



I used paper from my pad for the background and the three shapes which I cut with hexagon nesting dies.  I also used one of the pages that had strips of different patterns for the strip of arrows.  The sentiment came from a set that I no longer have the name of and was stamped in navy.  I thought it needed something else so I used these wooden airplanes from my stash and colored them with alcohol markers.  A really quick and easy card. - Denise



No comments:

Post a Comment