Friday, May 19, 2017

C.A.S.E A Card Friday #20-2017

Today we C.A.S.E. a card that can use a lot or a little of your different patterns.


On this cased card I used the same pattern and shape of the card.....Instead of using four different pattern paper I used the same pattern on mine. Also since the card was in blue colors I used pink for the card base on up. The center square I used MFT's stitched square die set. and I also used the Sugar Pea Enchanted Garden from the stamp of approval box. Instead of using ribbon and twine, I used Lace for a soft accent. Then to finish it off I used the Nuvo jewel drops Rose Water. I misted the card with sheer shimmer spritz in frost to give a slight sheen. #stampofapproval - Tantalaya


My C.A.S.E. card


Inside

I love to personalize my cards, so I printed a sentiment on a square piece of white card stock using my Eplore and the writing feature.  I used a Pilot Precise v5 pen because they fit the the adapter perfectly and write very well.  They are also waterproof so I could use Distress Ink over the writing.  I stamped a flower image from the Unity stamp called Be Your Won Kind of Beautiful with Versamark and used clear embossing powder to heat emboss it.  I went over the images and sentiment with Distress Ink blending the purple and green colors together to match the colors in the paper.  I chose to use two patterns around the center instead of four, with another strip of striped paper behind everything. Some lavender enamel dots finished the front.  I used leftover pieces to decorate the inside of the card.  The inside sentiment is from Club Scrap. - Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment